Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (NSFT) is holding focus group meetings across Norfolk and Suffolk to share its Improvement Plan with service users and carers.
The Trust is seeking feedback about the plan but also wants to explore ways to better engage with and involve service users and carers in sustaining improvements throughout 2018 and beyond.
Following the CQC inspection report published in October 2017, the Trust has developed an Improvement Plan that is being shared with its regulators and key stakeholders – including service users and carers.
A series of initial meetings has been scheduled to present the Trust’s Improvement Plan and to explore views and ideas about how it can involve service users and carers in helping to achieve sustained improvement in the quality and experience of its services.
These initial meetings are for service users and carers with current or recent (within the last three years) experience of NSFT services.
Marcus Hayward, Head of Recovery and Participation, said: “We want to hear what service users and carers think about the Improvement Plan we are putting together to ensure that we deliver the best possible service to the communities we serve.
“These meetings will be their chance to help shape the future of the Trust and to help us better engage with and involve service users and carers in sustaining improvements.”
The initial focus group meetings are:
- Great Yarmouth and Waveney: The King’s Centre, Queen Anne’s Road, Great Yarmouth NR31 0EL on Friday 19 January
- West Norfolk: Malcolm Skinner Meeting Room, Fermoy Unit, QEH, Gayton Road, King's Lynn PE30 4ET on Tuesday 13 February
- Central Norfolk: Conference Room 2, The King’s Centre, Norwich NR1 1PH on Tuesday 20 February
- West Suffolk: The Recovery College building, Hospital Road Site, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3ND on Friday 2 February
- East Suffolk: The Rose Room, Endeavour House, Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX on Friday 16 February
All meetings will start at 1.30pm (doors open from 1.10pm) and will aim to finish by 4.30pm.
The meetings will be in two parts, the presentation of the Improvement Plan, followed by discussions in groups supported by a facilitator. Refreshments (tea, coffee) will be provided.
Informed by the outcome of these initial meetings, more meetings may follow.
To find out more and to book your place, click here.
Or call Dawn Edwards, Participation Team Administrator on 01603 421414.
For press enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org